Can You Relate?
- I am not sure if my FDD 100% correlates with my Franchise Agreement.
- My franchisee prospects have been confused by my FDD.
- I do not fully understand what is in my FDD.
- I want a better relationship with my attorney.
- I want to have a better relationship with my vendors.
- My attorney does not respond to my calls/ emails fast enough or charges too much.
If you can relate to any of these common issues, READ ON!
What We Do Best!
When you sign up with Barber Power Law Group, you’re dealing with the best. When working with us to fix your FDD, you get:
- Legal Compliance Review of your FDD with the Federal Trade Commission’s franchise rules
- Audit of your Item 7 initial investment
- Audit of your Item 19 financial performance representations
- Review of your franchise disclosure procedures
- Audit of your pre-opening obligations and how you are meeting those requirements
- Review to determine if your FDD Items properly correlate with your Franchise Agreement
- An overall 2nd opinion of your FDD and Franchise Agreement